Dutee Chand put forward an unfazed performance despite the gender controversy in 100 m Sprint. Braving wet track and Odisha’s humidity Dutee Chand bagged a bronze in Asia Athletic Championship. Her timing was 11.52 seconds, Kazakhstan’s Viktoriya Zyabkin and Olga Safronova took the gold and silver medals.
- Next story Arokya Rajiv Hopes His Silver Will Open Further Doors
- Previous story Overcoming Tiredness, Mohammed Anas Bags Gold
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets
- Deepika, Ranbir all set to be showstoppers for Walk of Mijwan 2018