Vadodara (Gujarat), July 09 (ANI): As many as 40 rallyists took parts in an adventure off-road car rally in Gujarat’s Vadodara city on Sunday to test their driving abilities. The race was held at a natural mud track, created after monsoon rain in Ampad village, which is around 14 kilometers from the city. The one-day event was organised by Baroda Automotive Racing in association with Vadodara four into four pathfinders. Rallyists from different parts of the Gujarat state, including cities of Surat, Ahmedabad and Vadodara, participated in the event.
- Next story Ukraine’s gloom over Trump lifts as Tillerson visits
- Previous story Trump says he talked joint cybersecurity unit with Putin
- Amidst Cyclone Titli, Odisha CM cancels birthday celebration
- Speed of decision making not good for brand India: BP Chief
- Watch: Glimpse of Durga Puja celebrations from Mumbai
- ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ cast talk politics and TV
- Vulcan CEO says company to honor Paul Allen’s legacy to “improve the world”