Jaipur (Rajasthan), August 28 (ANI): The third meeting of Rajvikas with chief secretaries, principal secretaries, district collectors and other senior officials was organized through video conferencing at Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje’s residence in Jaipur. In the meeting, chief minister said that officers should work with sensitivity so that the public grievances could be resolved at lower level itself. She instructed the District Collectors that they should give special attention and weekly review the allocation of land for development works in the state and timely implementation of important projects. She said that to complete the projects on time, tender procedure and various approvals need to be reduce, especially in departments of irrigation, public works, public health engineering etc. The Chief Minister also reviewed various other development projects in the meeting.
- Officers should redress public grievances with sensitivity, compassion: CM Raje
- People in PoK protest against human rights violations by Pakistan
- No one can escape law, court has set an example: Baba Ramdev on Dera chief’s 10-years jail
- Nandyal by-polls: CM Naidu wins seat by huge margin, celebrates victory
- This picture of Preity Zinta, Sussanne Khan and Gauri will give you major friendship goals!