Jaipur (Rajasthan), August 28 (ANI): The third meeting of Rajvikas with chief secretaries, principal secretaries, district collectors and other senior officials was organized through video conferencing at Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje’s residence in Jaipur. In the meeting, chief minister said that officers should work with sensitivity so that the public grievances could be resolved at lower level itself. She instructed the District Collectors that they should give special attention and weekly review the allocation of land for development works in the state and timely implementation of important projects. She said that to complete the projects on time, tender procedure and various approvals need to be reduce, especially in departments of irrigation, public works, public health engineering etc. The Chief Minister also reviewed various other development projects in the meeting.
- Next story CM Vasundhara Raje holds public hearing in Jaipur
- Previous story People in PoK protest against human rights violations by Pakistan
- U.N. Security Council approves 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria
- TPP is open to ‘U.S. return in the future’: Australian PM
- Russian bobsledder disqualified for doping
- India must lead international efforts to restore democracy in Maldives, says former VP
- Situation not conducive for polls in the Maldives, says former VP Mohd. Jameel