Oil prices largely held on to last week’s gains early on Monday, supported by supply disruptions in Iraq and a drop in U.S. drilling. But, as Kate King reports, OPEC is still expected to extend it’s current output deal.
- Next story Rajnath Singh announced re-negotiation for restoration of peace in J&K
- Previous story China backed taxi app takes on Uber in Middle East
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France