Oil prices largely held on to last week’s gains early on Monday, supported by supply disruptions in Iraq and a drop in U.S. drilling. But, as Kate King reports, OPEC is still expected to extend it’s current output deal.
- Next story Rajnath Singh announced re-negotiation for restoration of peace in J&K
- Previous story China backed taxi app takes on Uber in Middle East
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims