O.J. Simpson will go before a Nevada parole board on July 20 and could walk out of prison a free man this year after having served part of his 33-year sentence for armed robbery. Linda So reports.
- Next story Source: Deutsche Bank shareholders may face review
- Previous story Lawmakers Vote For The Next President Of India
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader