New Delhi, Apr 06 (ANI): Indian ride aggregator Ola launched a comprehensive in-trip insurance program for its customers across India, thereby extending the benefits of the ‘Chalo befikar’ insurance program to its customers across all categories, namely cabs, auto, and e-rickshaw. In this regard, Ola partnered with Acko General Insurance Ltd to launch this program designed to benefit its customers across 110 cities. A user booking an Ola ride can opt for an in-trip insurance cover while booking the ride at a premium of Re. 1 for all intra-city travel; Rs.10 for Ola Rentals; and Rs. 15 for Ola Outstation. The first-of-its-kind program is being rolled out for customers in major metros and will be scaled up to all cities, covering the entire base in the coming weeks. The comprehensive insurance program provides benefits in cases of loss of baggage or laptops, missed flights, accidental medical expense, ambulance transportation cover, and much more. The optional in-trip insurance program can be purchased through the Ola app. The claims can be made through the Ola app as well as Acko’s website, mobile app and, call center.
- Ola & Acko partner to create in-trip insurance program
- His and hers trailers drop for Lifetime’s ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
- Sandberg admits Facebook “did not do a good enough job” in protecting data
- Largest charity auction lots displayed in Beverly Hills
- Trump taking ‘serious look’ at policy options on Amazon