New Delhi, Apr 06 (ANI): Indian ride aggregator Ola launched a comprehensive in-trip insurance program for its customers across India, thereby extending the benefits of the ‘Chalo befikar’ insurance program to its customers across all categories, namely cabs, auto, and e-rickshaw. In this regard, Ola partnered with Acko General Insurance Ltd to launch this program designed to benefit its customers across 110 cities. A user booking an Ola ride can opt for an in-trip insurance cover while booking the ride at a premium of Re. 1 for all intra-city travel; Rs.10 for Ola Rentals; and Rs. 15 for Ola Outstation. The first-of-its-kind program is being rolled out for customers in major metros and will be scaled up to all cities, covering the entire base in the coming weeks. The comprehensive insurance program provides benefits in cases of loss of baggage or laptops, missed flights, accidental medical expense, ambulance transportation cover, and much more. The optional in-trip insurance program can be purchased through the Ola app. The claims can be made through the Ola app as well as Acko’s website, mobile app and, call center.
- Next story 542 couples from different communities tie knot at mass wedding
- Previous story His and hers trailers drop for Lifetime’s ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension