New Delhi, Dec 21 (ANI): Taxi aggregator Ola on Thursday announced the launch of ‘Lite App’ aiming to simplify cab access to its customers. The Lite App is just one megabyte app which is super fast and easy to use. The app is designed to tackle slow internet connectivity and low phone memory, according to Ola. It’s the first and one of its kind apps in the cab aggregator industry, claims Ola.
- Next story Man gives triple talaq to wife after she rebuked him of rape by his brother-in-law
- Previous story With KKR Future Unclear, Gambhir Ready To Play For Any Ipl Franchise
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists