Newly-elected Democratic Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar “unequivocally” apologized on Monday after being urged to do so by her Republican and Democratic colleagues, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi over “Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes.” Gavino Garay reports.
- Omar apologizes after accused of ‘anti-Semitic tropes’
- Richard Gere and wife Alejandra Silva welcome their first child – publicist
- Nigerians tell of hopes for future ahead of election
- Anna Wintour says inclusivity and diversity can be found on runways
- Apple iPhone sales in China fell by a fifth in Q4 -IDC