At least one person has been killed in a hostage situation in southern France involving a man claiming allegiance to Islamic State, according to local reports. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan
- ‘102 Not Out’: Rishi Kapoor breaks a shell, Big B loses tooth