PV Sindhu and Nozomi Okuhara fought tooth and nail in the gripping final of the World Championship, which is described as one of the best women’s singles final in the recent time by chief national coach and PV Sindhu’s coach Pullela Gopichand.
- Next story Special talk with Raj Babbar on 42 Children died in 48 hours in BRD hospital
- Previous story Sporting Heroes Honoured By The President
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia