New Delhi, Oct 19 (ANI): On the auspicious occasion of the ‘festival of light’ Diwali, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Chief Managing Director Shashi Shanker offered his greetings to every citizen of India on behalf of the company on Thursday. The ONGC Chief Managing Director expressed his views and said that the company will continue to invest in new generation and technologies and assured to empower and encourage the star performers of the company.
- Previous story Veteran theatre personality Prasanna breaks his hunger strike against GST on handmade products
- ONGC greets India on Diwali, assures to continue investment in new generation, technology
- Veteran theatre personality Prasanna breaks his hunger strike against GST on handmade products
- Watch: Muhurat trading kick-starts at Bombay Stock Exchange
- Watch: Golden Temple glitters in Diwali lights, Varanasi’s saints pray for world peace
- Shia LaBeouf pleads guilty to obstruction charge in July arrest