New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): A day after it was announced that a biopic named ‘ Blonde Ambition’ on Madonna’s life in New York is in works, the singer finally took to the social media to show her displeasure about the project. The 58-year-old singer took to Instagram and shared a post in which she wrote, “Nobody knows what I know and what I have seen. Only I can tell my story. Anyone else who tries is a charlatan and a fool. Looking for instant gratification without doing the work. This is a disease in our society.”Along with the post, the ‘Ghosttown’ hit-maker also posted a photo of herself from early in her career. Universal has declined to comment on Madonna’s remarks.
- Next story Manish Sisodia blames EVM for defeat of AAP
- Previous story See pics: Priyanka celebrates National Award win of ‘Ventilator’ with entire team
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants