President Trump scheduled a major briefing on the epidemic of opiod drug use and said his administration will fight it and ‘will win’. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Stocks fall after Trump warning
- Previous story North Korea will be met with ‘fire and fury’ if threatens again: Trump
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests