President Trump scheduled a major briefing on the epidemic of opiod drug use and said his administration will fight it and ‘will win’. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Stocks fall after Trump warning
- Previous story North Korea will be met with ‘fire and fury’ if threatens again: Trump
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery