Accusing the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) of working under political influence, former union minister Kapil Sibal said that the investigating agency will have to be investigated for shielding people associated with the ruling party. Congress’ statement comes just a day after CBI filed a charge sheet before the trial court in the Vyapam scam giving a clean chit to Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Four hundred ninety others, including some government officials, have been charged by the investigating agency in the case pertaining to a scam in pre-medical admission tests in Madhya Pradesh.
- Opposition Leaders Challenge CBI’s ChargeSheet In Vyapam Scam
- Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- People Dont Want To See Women With Opinion, Its’s A Threat To Status Quo-Vidya Balan
- Rahul Gandhi Calls ‘Ease Of Doing Business’ Ranking A Farce
- Rahul Gandhi Reiterates Selfie-Chinese Jobs Connection