Accusing the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) of working under political influence, former union minister Kapil Sibal said that the investigating agency will have to be investigated for shielding people associated with the ruling party. Congress’ statement comes just a day after CBI filed a charge sheet before the trial court in the Vyapam scam giving a clean chit to Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Four hundred ninety others, including some government officials, have been charged by the investigating agency in the case pertaining to a scam in pre-medical admission tests in Madhya Pradesh.
- Next story Luxury automakers on fast track to grim holiday
- Previous story Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters