Accusing the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) of working under political influence, former union minister Kapil Sibal said that the investigating agency will have to be investigated for shielding people associated with the ruling party. Congress’ statement comes just a day after CBI filed a charge sheet before the trial court in the Vyapam scam giving a clean chit to Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Four hundred ninety others, including some government officials, have been charged by the investigating agency in the case pertaining to a scam in pre-medical admission tests in Madhya Pradesh.
- Next story Luxury automakers on fast track to grim holiday
- Previous story Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli