Accusing the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) of working under political influence, former union minister Kapil Sibal said that the investigating agency will have to be investigated for shielding people associated with the ruling party. Congress’ statement comes just a day after CBI filed a charge sheet before the trial court in the Vyapam scam giving a clean chit to Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Four hundred ninety others, including some government officials, have been charged by the investigating agency in the case pertaining to a scam in pre-medical admission tests in Madhya Pradesh.
- Next story Luxury automakers on fast track to grim holiday
- Previous story Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- Delhi Govt Offers Rs 1.25 Lakh/Month Pay For Fellowship Scheme
- Bjp Lodges Complaint Against Congress Chief For Fake Tweet
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai