Iran’s first Oscar-nominated female director has challenged U.S. President Donald Trump to watch her film to see if its portrayal of ordinary Iranians’ experience of war and revolution will change his views of her country. Emily Wither reports.
- Next story Jitu Rai Moves Away From WC Final Disappointment To Get Bronze
- Previous story Wow! Instagram announces right-to-left languages support
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement