Iran’s first Oscar-nominated female director has challenged U.S. President Donald Trump to watch her film to see if its portrayal of ordinary Iranians’ experience of war and revolution will change his views of her country. Emily Wither reports.
- Oscar-nominated Iranian director challenges Trump to watch her film
- Wow! Instagram announces right-to-left languages support
- Watch: Selfie moment for Rahul Gandhi’s fan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday Special: 5 lesser known facts about Bollywood’s timeless beauty
- In Sao Paulo, Brazilians fear eviction