Iran’s first Oscar-nominated female director has challenged U.S. President Donald Trump to watch her film to see if its portrayal of ordinary Iranians’ experience of war and revolution will change his views of her country. Emily Wither reports.
- Next story Jitu Rai Moves Away From WC Final Disappointment To Get Bronze
- Previous story Wow! Instagram announces right-to-left languages support
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists