Actor Martin Landau, who won an Academy Award in 1995 for the film “Ed Wood”, has died in Los Angeles at the age of 89. Matt Larotonda reports.
- Next story Barca’s new coach Valverde relieved to have Messi on his team and not as a rival
- Previous story BJP Confident Of Kovind Win, Congress Says It Will Be Meira
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader