Actor Martin Landau, who won an Academy Award in 1995 for the film “Ed Wood”, has died in Los Angeles at the age of 89. Matt Larotonda reports.
- Next story Barca’s new coach Valverde relieved to have Messi on his team and not as a rival
- Previous story BJP Confident Of Kovind Win, Congress Says It Will Be Meira
- Daniel Wellington opens doors to its first store in India With Parineeti Chopra
- Dimple Kapadia With Her Nephew Karan Kapadia At Korner House
- Raveena Tandon At Grand Finale Of Mumbai Festival 2018
- Sri Devi, Tushar Kapoor and Jackie Shroff at 37th Annual Day Celebration
- Chilkur Balaji Temple holds special prayers for solving ‘banking crisis’