New Delhi, Mar 05 (ANI): As the 90th Academy Awards kicked off on Sunday evening (US Pacific time), the excitement was at its peak. Celebrities put their most fashionable foot forward on the red carpet. After the all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet. Several stars were seen wearing reds, blues and pink to the red carpet. Allison Janney was looking elegant in a beautiful red gown and Margot Robbie was creating the Hollywood waves with a white gown. Laura Dern arrived in a white slit-shouldered asymmetric gown, while Salma Hayek went beyond fashionable colours with a purple dress with sparkle, tiers of fabric and diamonds. Mira Sorvino and Ashley Judd arrived together at the red carpet and both looked very glamorous complimenting the red carpet.
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh