Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Minutes after Bihar Chief Minister (CM) Nitish Kumar won the trust vote in assembly today, former deputy chief minister (CM) Tejashwi Yadav addressed the media and vented out his anger against the former. The former deputy CM claimed that MLAs of Janata Dal United (JDU) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) were kept in safe house inside Kumar’s residence ahead of the polling in state assembly. Adding that RJD had pitched for secret ballot, which was later declined, Yadav claimed that many MLAs of BJP and JDU had promised to lend support to his party if their demand had been fulfilled.
- Our demand for ‘secret ballot’ denied, JDU MLAs kept in safe house, claims Tejashwi Yadav
- Brace yourself! Katy Perry to host MTV VMAs 2017
- Ranveer Singh Deepika Padukone BREAK UP Story REVEALED
- Salman Khan Worried About Katrina Kaif Dangerous Stunts In Tiger Zinda Hai
- Niti Taylor Talks About Her Role’s Sudden END In Ghulaam EXCLUSIVE Interview