Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Minutes after Bihar Chief Minister (CM) Nitish Kumar won the trust vote in assembly today, former deputy chief minister (CM) Tejashwi Yadav addressed the media and vented out his anger against the former. The former deputy CM claimed that MLAs of Janata Dal United (JDU) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) were kept in safe house inside Kumar’s residence ahead of the polling in state assembly. Adding that RJD had pitched for secret ballot, which was later declined, Yadav claimed that many MLAs of BJP and JDU had promised to lend support to his party if their demand had been fulfilled.
- Next story Designer Rahul Mishra’s 1-year-old daughter makes runway debut at ICW 2017
- Previous story Brace yourself! Katy Perry to host MTV VMAs 2017
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House