Andhra Pradesh, Aug 31 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that the government is committed to bring accuracy and transparency in the state with the help of technology. He further added that the government is involved to develop the technology in the state. The CM noted that technology is growing leaps and bounds in the state and the government is trying to use it to develop rural areas as well. As many as 40 companies have been asked by the government to offer their expertise as the government is eager to catch up such Tech developments. While talking about the education system in the state, he said the universities are following United States-based practical model to gear up their works. Naidu believed that the educational institutions, corporate organisations and the government can together do wonders and the AP government is open for such experiments. The state is witnessing huge developments in the technological sector and has introduced digital platforms to track their water conservation programmes. CM Naidu also said that the government has been working to bring rural areas under the technological sector. He also talked about the government’s initiative to develop rural areas.
- Next story ???? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?????
- Previous story Euro zone: inflation hits highest in four months
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi conveys Holi greetings, says it’s ‘festival of Harmony and togetherness’