Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 22 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday stated that providing good governance is the objective of his government. While addressing a press conference, Naidu said that his government is using 1100 helpline to take feedback directly from public. “We developed infrastructure, solved power problems. We are thinking of giving pensions to transgenders, provide security to orphans and people on streets.” Naidu further said though initiatives have got positive feedback from the masses, he is making all the efforts to fix loopholes in connection with sand and liquor mafia. Naidu also said, in order to attain perfection, his government is emphasising on rectifying minute problems.
- Previous story CM Naidu expresses satisfaction over performance of helpline number introduced by state government
- Our main agenda is good governance, thinking of giving pensions to transgenders: Chandrababu Naidu
- CM Naidu expresses satisfaction over performance of helpline number introduced by state government
- Volgograd shows off new stadium built for World Cup
- We are strongly supporting this: Afghan envoy on Trump’s policy
- Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy