Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 22 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday stated that providing good governance is the objective of his government. While addressing a press conference, Naidu said that his government is using 1100 helpline to take feedback directly from public. “We developed infrastructure, solved power problems. We are thinking of giving pensions to transgenders, provide security to orphans and people on streets.” Naidu further said though initiatives have got positive feedback from the masses, he is making all the efforts to fix loopholes in connection with sand and liquor mafia. Naidu also said, in order to attain perfection, his government is emphasising on rectifying minute problems.
- Next story Pentagon chief in Baghdad praises Iraqi army success against IS
- Previous story CM Naidu expresses satisfaction over performance of helpline number introduced by state government
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues