New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Outgoing Pakistani High Commissioner to India, Abdul Basit met Chinese Ambassador Lua Zhaohui, on the occasion of 90th Anniversary of Chinese People’s Liberation Army, in New Delhi, on Monday. Both Basit and Zhaohui were seen posing for a picture along with other delegates. Tensions between India and China are on the rise because of the ‘Doklam issue’ and reportedly, Chinese border guard’s transgressed up-to one km into the Indian Territory in Uttarakhand.
- Outgoing Pakistani envoy Abdul Basit meets Chinese Ambassador on 90th anniversary of China’s PLA
- ‘No Chinese transgression in Uttarakhand”, confirms Govt. spokesperson
- Awful! Bike borne assailants throw acid on woman
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s next is based on ‘hope, inspiration’
- Poland ignores court order on logging ancient forest