New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Outgoing Pakistani High Commissioner to India, Abdul Basit met Chinese Ambassador Lua Zhaohui, on the occasion of 90th Anniversary of Chinese People’s Liberation Army, in New Delhi, on Monday. Both Basit and Zhaohui were seen posing for a picture along with other delegates. Tensions between India and China are on the rise because of the ‘Doklam issue’ and reportedly, Chinese border guard’s transgressed up-to one km into the Indian Territory in Uttarakhand.
- Next story India received 60 billion US dollars foreign investment last year: Sushma Swaraj
- Previous story ‘No Chinese transgression in Uttarakhand”, confirms Govt. spokesperson
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director