The head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, Walter Shaub, said on Thursday he would resign before his five-year term ends in January to take a new job. In an interview with CBS News, Shaub said ‘Americans should have the right to know the motivations of its leaders are’. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Made in Myanmar: designers put ethical twist on local fashion
- Previous story Diners relive the golden age of air travel
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident