Bemetara (Chhattisgarh), Aug 19 (ANI): After the death of over 200 cows in Chhattisgarh’s Rajpur village, another incident came into light from state’s Bemetara district. Death of over 100 cows was reported from cow shelters in Godmarra village and Rano village allegedly due to starvation. Giving details of the incident, veterinary surgeon M.N Jha said the cause of death can only be ascertained after postmortem but locals are objecting to it. The furious locals were not letting the doctors to take the body of cows for the post-mortem. There are 115 gaushalas in Chhattisgarh having 26,000 bovines.
- Next story Amit Shah, CM Shivraj attend plantation drive
- Previous story Swine Flu Hits Delhi Again, Thousands Of Cases Reported
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence