Praising the Apex Court’s judgment on declaring right to privacy a fundamental right, former finance minister P Chidambaram termed it as a “Landmark Judgment” and said that privacy was at the core of personal liberty. A nine-judge Constitution bench headed by Chief Justice J S Khehar ruled that “right to privacy is an intrinsic part of Right to Life and Personal Liberty under Article 21 and entire Part III of the Constitution.
- P Chidambaram Welcomes Supreme Court’s Verdict On Privacy
- Women in Nepal celebrate Teej
- Internet services will be suspended for 72 hours in Punjab, Haryana: Haryana Additional Chief Secretary
- Telangana Home Minister inaugurates new Musi Riverfront Development Corporation office
- Woman robbed, raped by goons in her house