Praising the Apex Court’s judgment on declaring right to privacy a fundamental right, former finance minister P Chidambaram termed it as a “Landmark Judgment” and said that privacy was at the core of personal liberty. A nine-judge Constitution bench headed by Chief Justice J S Khehar ruled that “right to privacy is an intrinsic part of Right to Life and Personal Liberty under Article 21 and entire Part III of the Constitution.
- Next story KCR holds high level meeting for maintenance of land records in Telangana
- Previous story Women in Nepal celebrate Teej
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh