New Delhi, July 14 (ANI): In the latest development in the R.K. Pachauri sexual harassment case, the complainant on Friday said that tactics of the accused to delay the case actually gives her more strength and determination to ensure the guilty is imprisoned. Hailing her right to talk to media, the victim said that torturing her on legal procedure will only going to give her more strength and determination rather quitting. Pachauri on Friday moved an application against the complainant for talking to media.
- Pachauri sexual harassment case: Tactics of delaying case will only strengthen her, says complainant
- Rupa Ganguly challenges women to survive in Bengal for 15 days without getting raped
- I share great comfort, chemistry with Sushant: Kriti Sanon
- Mumbai Police files FIR against Tanmay Bhat for ‘making fun’ of PM Modi
- At least 10 hurt in Pamplona’s final bull run