Leading lady of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Padmavati’, Deepika Padukone has launched the 3 D trailer of the film. While talking to media, the actress said that she is quite nervous about the grandeur of period drama as she has not seen anything like this before. Deepika who plays Rani Padmini of Chittor, who performed Jauhar when Alauddin Khilji invaded her fort after defeating her husband, Maharawal Ratan Singh, said ‘Padmavati’ will prove to be a turning point in Indian Cinema.
- Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- People Dont Want To See Women With Opinion, Its’s A Threat To Status Quo-Vidya Balan
- Rahul Gandhi Calls ‘Ease Of Doing Business’ Ranking A Farce
- Rahul Gandhi Reiterates Selfie-Chinese Jobs Connection
- Rahul Questions Modi Over 33,000 Crore Of Nano Loan