Leading lady of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Padmavati’, Deepika Padukone has launched the 3 D trailer of the film. While talking to media, the actress said that she is quite nervous about the grandeur of period drama as she has not seen anything like this before. Deepika who plays Rani Padmini of Chittor, who performed Jauhar when Alauddin Khilji invaded her fort after defeating her husband, Maharawal Ratan Singh, said ‘Padmavati’ will prove to be a turning point in Indian Cinema.
- Next story Opposition Leaders Challenge CBI’s ChargeSheet In Vyapam Scam
- Previous story People Dont Want To See Women With Opinion, Its’s A Threat To Status Quo-Vidya Balan
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters