Pahlaj Nihalani, who was last week removed as chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification, has made sure his presence will be felt even after he is gone. The Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer ‘A Gentleman’ has found itself at the receiving end of the censor’s scissors in what is probably the last decision of Nihalani’s tenure. This film is said to have a prolonged kissing scene and the certification board reportedly asked the makers to chop off the scene or reduce its duration by 70 percent.
- Pahlaj Nihalani Chops A Kiss Scene From ‘A Gentleman’ Before Leaving
- Mumbai Builder Jailed For 6 Years For Failing To Deliver
- New CBFC Chief Reportedly Unwell On Day 1 Of OfficeNew CBFC Chief Reportedly Unwell On Day 1 Of Office
- Pehredaar Piya Ki producers SLAM Karan Wahi For Trolling The Show Without Watching It
- Fog lifting at Maersk as shipping sector speeds up