Pahlaj Nihalani, who was last week removed as chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification, has made sure his presence will be felt even after he is gone. The Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer ‘A Gentleman’ has found itself at the receiving end of the censor’s scissors in what is probably the last decision of Nihalani’s tenure. This film is said to have a prolonged kissing scene and the certification board reportedly asked the makers to chop off the scene or reduce its duration by 70 percent.
- Next story Chimpanzees can understand rock paper scissors
- Previous story Mumbai Builder Jailed For 6 Years For Failing To Deliver
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi