Akzo Nobel, the Dutch paint maker trying to fend off a 24.6 billion euro takeover by U.S. rival PPG Industries Inc, outline an alternative plan to separate its chemicals business and pay shareholders 1.6 billion euros in extra dividends this year. Ivor Bennett reports.
- Next story Bcci Doubles Cash Awards For Players
- Previous story Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized in Houston
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto