Even during the 5 day Diwali Celebration, Pakistan violated ceasefire injuring over half a dozen people. Mortar shelling and heavy firing started early morning on Wednesday at about 7 a.m. targeting residential areas.
- Next story Congress Must Answer Some Questions To Come Clean On Bofors- Smriti Irani
- Previous story B’town Men’s Extends Best Wishes To Fans On Diwali
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress
- Pakistani intruder gunned down by BSF in Kathua