New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Dina Wadia, daughter of Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah, passed away in New York on Thursday. Dina Wadia is survived by her son and Wadia Group Chairman Nusli Wadia, daughter Diana Wadia, and great-grandsons. She was 98 years old. After marrying to a Parsi businessman she stayed in India and subsequently moved to the United States. She visited Pakistan upon the death of her father, and then only once again in 2004.
- Next story Shah Rukh Khan’s Impeccable Journey From Fauji To King Khan
- Previous story Watch: PM Modi, CM Vijay Rupani perform aarti at Akshardham Temple
- Trump tells rally that U.S. border will be ‘just as tough’
- Protesters march for Antwon Rose in Pittsburgh
- Yoga is developing life, says PM Modi on 4th International Yoga Day
- 4th International Yoga Day: CM Vasundhara Raje attends Baba Ramdev’s 3-day yoga camp
- First time since 2015 two heads of states will celebrate yoga together, will be historic: President Kovind