New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Dina Wadia, daughter of Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah, passed away in New York on Thursday. Dina Wadia is survived by her son and Wadia Group Chairman Nusli Wadia, daughter Diana Wadia, and great-grandsons. She was 98 years old. After marrying to a Parsi businessman she stayed in India and subsequently moved to the United States. She visited Pakistan upon the death of her father, and then only once again in 2004.
- Pakistan founder Jinnah’s daughter Dina Wadia dies in New York
- Watch: PM Modi, CM Vijay Rupani perform aarti at Akshardham Temple
- Belgium King Philippe, Queen Mathilde to visit India on November 5: Belgium envoy
- Sessions slams tech companies over encryption sharing
- Alibaba’s profit more than doubles