New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Dina Wadia, daughter of Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah, passed away in New York on Thursday. Dina Wadia is survived by her son and Wadia Group Chairman Nusli Wadia, daughter Diana Wadia, and great-grandsons. She was 98 years old. After marrying to a Parsi businessman she stayed in India and subsequently moved to the United States. She visited Pakistan upon the death of her father, and then only once again in 2004.
- Next story Shah Rukh Khan’s Impeccable Journey From Fauji To King Khan
- Previous story Watch: PM Modi, CM Vijay Rupani perform aarti at Akshardham Temple
- Freed Australian filmmaker James Ricketson flies home
- Terror is a perennial threat, will be addressed in strong terms: Indian Ambassador to UN
- Dramatic drone footage shows train derailed in Iowa
- Single act plays have no resonance in multilateralism: Indian Ambassador to UN
- Tiger Woods wins first title in five years