Berlin (Germany), Aug 11 (ANI): Convener of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Nadeem Nusrat expressed that the true democracy should flourish in Pakistan with unique leadership. He said that Pakistan government is playing role in aiding and abetting terrorism in the region. Nadeem Nusrat said that Pakistan government is involved in human rights violations, enforced disappearances, torture and killings of MQM activists.
- Pakistan government is aiding and abetting terrorism: MQM Convener Nadeem Nusrat
- Tunisian beachside town fights industrial pollution
- Russia says bellicose rhetoric on North Korea is ‘over the top’
- 6 dead, 9 injured as bus falls into gorge 4
- Baloch activists oppose China’s CPEC project, demand Pakistan, China’s exit from Balochistan