Berlin (Germany), Aug 11 (ANI): Convener of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Nadeem Nusrat expressed that the true democracy should flourish in Pakistan with unique leadership. He said that Pakistan government is playing role in aiding and abetting terrorism in the region. Nadeem Nusrat said that Pakistan government is involved in human rights violations, enforced disappearances, torture and killings of MQM activists.
- Next story Pahlaj Nihalani sacked as CBFC chief, Prasoon Joshi to replace him
- Previous story Tunisian beachside town fights industrial pollution
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia