Berlin (Germany), Aug 11 (ANI): Convener of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Nadeem Nusrat expressed that the true democracy should flourish in Pakistan with unique leadership. He said that Pakistan government is playing role in aiding and abetting terrorism in the region. Nadeem Nusrat said that Pakistan government is involved in human rights violations, enforced disappearances, torture and killings of MQM activists.
- Next story Pahlaj Nihalani sacked as CBFC chief, Prasoon Joshi to replace him
- Previous story Tunisian beachside town fights industrial pollution
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”