New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali on Tuesday said Pakistan will have to open window for cooperation and partnership. He further mentioned that it is right opportunity for everyone including Pakistan to adhere to principles of state government to fight terrorism sincerely. Abdali also stated that if there’s lack of sincerity on Pakistan’s end, action will be taken as it was spoken in Donald Trump’s remarks.
- Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy
- Need to make India’s development a mass movement: PM Modi
- Shocking! 2 minor girls attacked with acid by group of men
- Dharmendra Pradhan questions CM Naveen Patnaik’s credibility
- Ford to make electric cars in China