New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali on Tuesday said Pakistan will have to open window for cooperation and partnership. He further mentioned that it is right opportunity for everyone including Pakistan to adhere to principles of state government to fight terrorism sincerely. Abdali also stated that if there’s lack of sincerity on Pakistan’s end, action will be taken as it was spoken in Donald Trump’s remarks.
- Next story We are strongly supporting this: Afghan envoy on Trump’s policy
- Previous story Need to make India’s development a mass movement: PM Modi
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi