London (UK), Feb 11 (ANI): Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) founder Altaf Hussain criticised Pakistan for utterly failing in securing “rights of its citizens” in regions like Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and Gilgit-Baltistan, and said the country must facilitate rights of such persecuted people as it is a signatory of UN charter, which allows people to claim their right of self-determination. Hussain also called on the persecuted community to approach International Court of Justice (ICJ) to rid of the slavery and attain the right of self-determination. Hussain said most of the regions in Pakistan except Punjab, have been turned into colonies of the military establishment. “All areas in Pakistan except Punjab have now been made colonies of the military establishment. In fact, these areas like Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and Gilgit-Baltistan have been occupied by the demonic military establishment of Pakistan,” MQM’s founding leader said in an impassioned speech from London.
- Previous story Watch: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pays tribute at Raj Ghat ahead of observing day-long hunger strike
- Pakistan is signatory of UN Charter, it has to accept our right of self-determination: MQM founder Altaf Hussain
- Watch: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pays tribute at Raj Ghat ahead of observing day-long hunger strike
- Chandrababu Naidu begins his day-long hunger strike at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan
- U.S. trade delegation avoid questions as they head for day two of talks
- South African “lost city” found using laser technology