For many women in Pakistan, the simple act of leaving the house can be uncomfortable, even intimidating — the probing gaze of the opposite sex is never far away. One woman, fed-up with the constant unwanted attention, has launched an “anti-ogling campaign”.
- Next story Strong twin quakes rock central Italy
- Previous story Wenger new England manager? Henry ‘doesn’t see it happening’
- Nissan holds fire on replacing detained chief Ghosn
- UK’s May reschedules crucial Brexit vote for mid-January
- Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Paramilitary trained dog show enthralls visitors at Delhi’s Pet Fed
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Only option left is to go to SC against judgment, says Sajjan Kumar’s lawyer