Nowshera (Jammu and Kashmir), Aug 30 (ANI): Pakistan has once again violated ceasefire on the Line of Control (LoC) in Nowshera of Jammu and Kashmir on early Wednesday morning. Locals informed that the firing from the other side began at around 7 am in the morning and continues to create panic in the area. Schools remained closed in the area amid the ongoing firing from Pakistan. The Indian Army is retaliating to the ceasefire in full force. Recently, the Border Security Force (BSF) had killed at least three Pakistan Rangers after unprovoked firing initiated from the other side along the international border in Jammu.
- Next story UP Govt has set up fund of Rs 1,000 Crore to help youth: CM Yogi
- Previous story Special talk with Raj Babbar on 42 Children died in 48 hours in BRD hospital
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws