Washington D.C. (USA), July 25 (ANI): Former Information and Broadcasting Minister of Pakistan Mushahid Hussain stressed on improving ties with India and said that New Delhi and Islamabad should have a strategic stake in each other’s economic development backed by the political leaderships. The conversation focused on the influence of media on public perception in both the countries.
- Next story After working with Big B and Sonam, now Nawazuddin, Irrfan is on Dhanush’s wishlist!
- Previous story U.S. Navy ship fires warning shots near Iranian vessel: official
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court