New Delhi, Jan 11 (ANI): Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar on Friday addressed a weekly briefing in the national capital. Raveesh Kumar said that the ‘world is fully aware of the situation of minorities in their country’. The MEA statement comes on the backdrop of recent comments by Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, who said that Pakistan treats minorities ‘as equal citizens, unlike what is happening in India’.
- Previous story Congress holds protest against screening of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ in Kolkata
- Pakistan should be last country to lecture New Delhi on plurality: MEA
- Congress holds protest against screening of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ in Kolkata
- Mahagathbandhan is Opposition’s desperate attempt to save their existence: Yogi Adityanath
- After long span, Shree Sayajibaug Zoo is blessed with baby Hippo
- ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ depicts ‘real facts’, feel moviegoers