Geneva (Switzerland), Sep 22 (ANI): Former Ambassador of Pakistan to the United States Husain Haqqani on Friday said after 70 years of dependency on United States, Pakistan has now changed its dependency and moved to China. The Former Ambassador of Pakistan to the United States added that although the huge infrastructure is a great investment but it will come with a huge cost to Pakistan. Pakistan should find ways to stand in its own feet rather depending on China. Reacting on Pakistan Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi statement at UNGA, Haqqani said Pakistan PM statement was directed at his own supporters inside the country and it has no impact on international level.
- Next story PM Modi, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal flag off Mahamana Express
- Previous story Asking Swiss ambassador to leave will lead Pakistan to greater isolation: Ex-Pakistani envoy
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank