Mumbai, June 12 (ANI): Reacting on India’s ‘Goodwill Gesture’ to release 11 Pakistani nationals, friend of Kulbhushan Jadhav Anil Singh said it’s a very good move by India and Pakistan should welcome this move. He added that both nations should shake hands and forget prior incidents. Singh further said Jadhav’s parents are continuously fighting for his freedom and Pakistan should reciprocate in the same manner.
- ‘Pakistan should reciprocate in same manner’, says Kulbhushan Jadhav’s friend
- Car Crash Leaves 9 Relatives & Driver Dead
- Sambit Patra statement on Sandeep Dikshit’s controversial statement on army chief
- Congress sidelines itself from Sandeep Dikshit’s Army Chief remark
- U.S. earns rare point in Mexico with 1-1 draw in World Cup qualifying