Manjakote (J&K), July 18 (ANI): The Pakistan army yet again violated ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir’s Manjakote on Tuesday. Reportedly, the Indian Army is retaliating strongly to the unprovoked ceasefire violation. Earlier, three terrorists were killed in an encounter which took place in Anantnag district.
- Next story Mayawati threatens to resign from RS after being stopped to speak on Dalit atrocities
- Previous story Will ensure there is no shortage of beef in Goa: CM Manohar Parrikar
- As heat hits Japan, cooling tech goes on display
- Farmers’ milk agitation ends in Maharashtra, Govt increased minimum price of milk
- Congress attacked Modi government on the AgustaWestland helicopter scam case
- Sharad Malhotra Latest Photoshoot 2018
- Sandip Soparrkar Unveil The Cover of Films Today Magazine