Wagah-Attari Border (Amritsar), Aug 18: Border Security Force (BSF) displayed an energetic drill as part of the 71st Independence Day celebrations which was met by loud cheers. The ceremony that took place in Amritsar district was marked by a significant rise in attendance as people showed excessive zeal while watching the famous beating the retreat ceremony at Attari-Wagah border. The usual drills by India’s Border Security Force (BSF) were replaced by more complicated and energetic exercises on the special occasion. Border Security Force Director General was quite vocal in criticizing Pakistan’s strategy of hatred and spreading terrorism in India. Pakistan has been pushing infiltrators into the Indian Territory and fuelling tensions in the state of Punjab and Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan has been training terrorists on its land and launching them against India to hamper the peaceful atmosphere of the country. Pakistan, which has been outclassed and outperformed in every field of growth and development by India in its seventy years of Independence, has been orchestrating nefarious plans against India. However, Pakistan’s attempts have been thwarted by the vigilant and proactive Indian forces.
- Next story Sidharth, Jacqueline take a bike ride in Mumbai to promote ‘A Gentleman’
- Previous story Athlete Joby Mathew arrives home after bagging 37 medals at World Dwarf Games
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot