Wagah-Attari Border (Amritsar), Aug 18: Border Security Force (BSF) displayed an energetic drill as part of the 71st Independence Day celebrations which was met by loud cheers. The ceremony that took place in Amritsar district was marked by a significant rise in attendance as people showed excessive zeal while watching the famous beating the retreat ceremony at Attari-Wagah border. The usual drills by India’s Border Security Force (BSF) were replaced by more complicated and energetic exercises on the special occasion. Border Security Force Director General was quite vocal in criticizing Pakistan’s strategy of hatred and spreading terrorism in India. Pakistan has been pushing infiltrators into the Indian Territory and fuelling tensions in the state of Punjab and Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan has been training terrorists on its land and launching them against India to hamper the peaceful atmosphere of the country. Pakistan, which has been outclassed and outperformed in every field of growth and development by India in its seventy years of Independence, has been orchestrating nefarious plans against India. However, Pakistan’s attempts have been thwarted by the vigilant and proactive Indian forces.
- Pakistan vitiating peaceful atmosphere in India: BSF Chief
- Athlete Joby Mathew arrives home after bagging 37 medals at World Dwarf Games
- Shraddha Kapoor expresses her excitement to be part of Prabhas’ ‘Saaho’
- Youth should accept challenge for change, suggest fresh ideas to Govt: CM
- Special efforts will be made for forts, palaces and havelis of tourism significance: CM Raje