Pakistani demonstrators burn an effigy of US President Donald Trump over an Indian and US flag during a protest in Quetta in the wake of Trump’s accusations that their country harbours militants, highlighting the heavy toll they have paid fighting extremism and slamming his embrace of arch-rival India.
- Next story Texas governor authorizes full deployment of national guard
- Previous story ‘Satisfied’ with 20-years of imprisonment for Dera Chief, says son of journalist who exposed Ram Rahim
- Malawian villagers sift through soil in search for gold
- Rajasthan assembly polls: Sachin Pilot files nomination from Tonk
- CM Naidu meets CM Banerjee in WB’s Howrah
- Political leaders unite to pay tribute to former PM Indira Gandhi on birth anniversary
- Devotees in India celebrate Buddhist festival by offering robes to monks