Palestinians clash with Israeli police during a protest outside the Ofer prison north of Jerusalem in the occupied West Bank, organised to denounce Israel’s refusal to negotiate with Palestinians on hunger strike in Israeli jails. Meanwhile a small number of Israeli hardliners hold a barbecue near the prison saying they hoped the smell would make prisoners’ abstention harder.
- Next story Inventing names for Arunachal Pradesh towns doesn’t make China’s claim legal: MEA
- Previous story Locals compete with invading birds for fish in El Salvador lake
- Jennifer Winget, Rashami Desai, Dipika Kakar Top 10 TV Actress Who Are Divorced In Real Life
- Rajkumar Hirani CONFIRMS DUTT Biopic TRAILER On 24th April
- Sunil Grover Becomes Salman Khans BEST FRIEND Signs Bharat
- Trump and Macron face differences in French visit
- Pooja Bhatt Slams Twitterati Like A Boss