Jerusalem (Israel), July 29 (ANI): After two weeks of snowballing tension, the main prayer session at Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa mosque ended with clashes, but ones which were less violent than expected, with Israel setting an age-limit on who could attend. Extra police stood guard throughout the walled Old City, some wearing riot gear, some on horseback, in anticipation of mass protests. As the prayers ended, Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli officers in several hot-spots. Some protesters threw bottles at the police who replied with stun grenades to disperse the crowd. Several Palestinians were treated by paramedics on site, but no major injuries were reported.
- Next story U.S. President names John Kelly as new White House Chief of Staff
- Previous story Video of policeman accepting bribe from tractor trolley owner goes viral
- France’s Reunion Island prepares for tropical storm Berguitta
- Dil Se Dil Tak – 18th January 2018 – ??? ?? ??? ?? – OnLocation
- Imran Khan attacked the Pakistan government on worsening situation in Pakistan
- Due to a shot circuit a moving bus suddenly caught fire in Mumbai
- Togadia attacks PM Modi, said- Gujarat Crime Branch was created plot on behest of Delhi