Muslim leaders are urging worshippers to pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem after Israel removed all security measures at the compound following 10 days of often-violent protests.
- Next story Kang Hopes Javelin Throwers Do Nation Proud In London
- Previous story Akhilesh Taunts Keshav Prasad Maurya’s ‘Place’ In The Government
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum