Panchkula (Haryana), Oct 10 (ANI): Rape convict Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s adopted daughter Honeypreet Insan was produced before the Panchkula court on Tuesday afternoon. The court extended her police remand by three more days. Honeypreet’s aide Sukhdeep Kaur has also been sent to police remand. Speaking on the court’s decision, Honeypreet’s lawyer S.K. Garg Narwana said it is unfair of the police to ask for extension of Honeypreet’s remand as she has already been interrogated for six days. Honeypreet was arrested by the police in connection with the violence which killed over 40 people following Ram Rahim’s conviction in a rape case.
- Next story CM Naidu approves extension of MoU with National University of Singapore, CII
- Previous story Dharmendra Pradhan announces cash reward for participants of WorldSkills 2017
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh