Panchkula (Haryana), Oct 10 (ANI): Rape convict Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s adopted daughter Honeypreet Insan was produced before the Panchkula court on Tuesday afternoon. The court extended her police remand by three more days. Honeypreet’s aide Sukhdeep Kaur has also been sent to police remand. Speaking on the court’s decision, Honeypreet’s lawyer S.K. Garg Narwana said it is unfair of the police to ask for extension of Honeypreet’s remand as she has already been interrogated for six days. Honeypreet was arrested by the police in connection with the violence which killed over 40 people following Ram Rahim’s conviction in a rape case.
- Panchkula court extends Honeypreet’s police remand by 3 days
- Dharmendra Pradhan announces cash reward for participants of WorldSkills 2017
- Terrorists attack CRPF vehicles at Sanat Nagar Chowk
- India Vs Australia T20: Aussies level series with 8 wicket victory
- Lab-grown diamonds seek to outshine its mined counterparts