working floral clock of a 10 feet radius has been set up in Haryana’s Panchkula district, the first of its kind in northern India. It has been made possible by installing a GPS inside. Even after power off, the clock can run up to seven hours with battery. The clock has been contrived at an expense of approximately one lack and fifty six thousand rupees. In order to prevent water assimilation, the clock has been established on a slope which also renders for an eminent location.
- Next story Norwegian composer makes chilled music out of ice
- Previous story I don’t know if selectors will consider me, my focus is just to score runs: Gautam Gambhir
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank
- Arizona isn’t putting brakes on self-driving cars yet