Panic at Venezuela’s National Assembly after government supporters burst into the opposition-controlled congress, attacking and besieging lawmakers in the latest flare-up of violence during an intensifying political crisis. No reporter narration.
- Next story H-1B visa issue still under consideration in U.S. Congress, informs U.S. ambassador to India
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – July 05, 2017
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader