Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 20 (ANI): Tamil Nadu’s former Chief Minister O Panneerselvam held talks with some of his supporters at his residence in Chennai on Thursday. AIADMK demanded that party’s Sasikala faction should formally remove Sasikala and Dinakaran and submit an affidavit verifying the same. “We demand the affidavit submitted by the Sasikala camp stating that Sasikala and TTV Dinakaran holding party position must be taken back although the group has announced that they will leave the party but in practical terms it has to be implemented. If this is done, then only the victory of our faction could be achieved,” said party leader KP Munuswamy. Munuswamy, who was speaking to the media post the party meeting, added that his faction never demanded the chief ministerial post, contradictory to the faction that is led by AIADMK leader Sasikala. The leader further reiterated the demand for probe into the death of former CM Jayalalithaa.
- Next story Caught on camera: Police official thrashes youth near Gursahaiganj
- Previous story Delhi Police threatening us to leave Jantar Mantar: Tamil Nadu farmers
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank