Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 20 (ANI): Tamil Nadu’s former Chief Minister O Panneerselvam held talks with some of his supporters at his residence in Chennai on Thursday. AIADMK demanded that party’s Sasikala faction should formally remove Sasikala and Dinakaran and submit an affidavit verifying the same. “We demand the affidavit submitted by the Sasikala camp stating that Sasikala and TTV Dinakaran holding party position must be taken back although the group has announced that they will leave the party but in practical terms it has to be implemented. If this is done, then only the victory of our faction could be achieved,” said party leader KP Munuswamy. Munuswamy, who was speaking to the media post the party meeting, added that his faction never demanded the chief ministerial post, contradictory to the faction that is led by AIADMK leader Sasikala. The leader further reiterated the demand for probe into the death of former CM Jayalalithaa.
- Panneerselvam faction demands formal ouster of Sasikala, Dinakaran
- Delhi Police threatening us to leave Jantar Mantar: Tamil Nadu farmers
- Akshay Kumar Gives DIET Tips To POLICE OFFICERS
- “Failure Motivates Me To Work Even Harder” | Life Lessons By Akshay Kumar
- Venezuelan protests leave three people dead