North 24 Parganas (WB), July 06 (ANI): Section 144 continues to remain imposed in all the affected areas, including Baduria and Basirhat areas of West Bengal’s North 24 Parganas. Border Security Force (BSF) and paramilitary personnel were also deployed in the violence hit areas to avoid any untoward incident. The restrictions were imposed following a violent clash which broke out in state’s North 24 Parganas over a Facebook post, which showed a naked photograph of Prophet Muhammad. As a precautionary measure, the government has suspended Internet services in the area, so that rumours are not spread.
- Paramilitary forces deployed, section 144 remains imposed in violence-hit areas
- PM Modi leaves for Haifa to pay homage to Indian soldiers of WW1
- Trump meets Poland’s Duda in Warsaw
- A woman accused of blackmailing on her husband in Meerut
- Extracurricular activities as important as education: Tiger Shroff